Priyaz Creations

Priyaz Creations

Monday, January 25, 2016

Stamping Project 1: Card using stamps!

Aah! The amazing feeling of trying something new for the first time.

My sister asked me a couple of days back to make a card for her brother-in-law Anant who is one of the sweetest guys I have ever met! He is a wonderful person. And I really loved making a card for him.

Now this was an opportunity for me to try my hand on something new which I have never tried before. Luckily, right that time I happened to see this challenge on Indian Craft Room Challenge and it inspired me to try making a CAS card. (For people like me who are not aware what CAS means, it means Clean-And-Simple a.k.a CAS)


So this is what I came up with. A CAS card using my brand new clear stamps from Itsy Bitsy. I had these stamps for some time now but yet did not get a chance to use them.



My sister Saumya absolutely loved this card and used the entire inside space to write a lovely message for Anant, wishing him luck with his new journey into the professional world!

I am a new member in ICR and this is my very first entry in it's challenge.

Cheers!

1 comment: